Kittleson & Associates – Marketing & Proposal Coordinator
- Works independently on routine and complex work tasks, often with challenging coordination requirements.
- Their work requires a broad knowledge of a given specialty area and a generalized knowledge of all related proposal/marketing specialties.
- Identify, create and oversee regional proposal/marketing‐related initiatives.
- They collaborate with partnering firm peers and can represent the firm through a variety of client/peer interactions.
- They maintain a critical understanding of firm practices and the overall transportation engineering/planning profession.
- Provide knowledgeable support and production skills, develop and maintain marketing information systems and records; conduct research, track leads and execute marketing support activities (i.e. event/trade show coordination).
- With the support of Project Managers/BD Leaders, oversee marketing projects and lead proposal coordination/marketing efforts.
- Participate/collaborate in establishing and implementation of marketing/BD programs, policies, and procedures.
Please click here to see full job description and to apply for the position.